Do you want to get the income and lifestyle you dreamt of? Is HR a permanent headache? Do you want to gain more control?
There are four stages to any business; Start Up, Growth, Lifestyle and Exit. I want to catapult you to the Lifestyle stage as quickly as possible and this is where you want to be, trust me.
I meet so many salon owners who are in various stages for different lengths of time, some are in Start Up for 12 months and some for 7 years and beyond!! Yes, you read that right 7 years. Most get to the Growth stage and this is where the majority stay until Exit. Getting to the Lifestyle stage is where the haven is and where I will get you to.
What does owning a Lifestyle salon look like?
- More Income
- More time
- Overall control
- Your salon will operate and thrive without you being there
- You will have freedom from your salon
- More holidays
- Clarity, drive, passion and ambition
- Having an empowered team, you trust
- Crystal clear vision and direction of your business
- A successful Exit stage
Systemise for Success is designed to get you into the Lifestyle stage of your business giving you the knowledge and tools you need to get there. Each programme is bespoke and tailored to your unique business.
What is covered in the programme?
- The key role of systems in the Lifestyle stage
- An analysis of current systems, manuals and policies
- How to get systems LIVE in your business with all team members on board
- Build systems personal to your business
- Create a bespoke manual for your salon
What are the benefits of having a bespoke salon manual?
- A LIVE go to tool for knowledge covering every aspect of your business – this will be the hub of your salon and a HUGE valuable asset and your point of difference
- Leverage and Scalability to grow/franchise your business
- Invaluable HR tool
- Allow you freedom from the business
- Empower your staff (employed/self-employed/sub-letters) to take responsibility and ownership of themselves
- Your team will provide consistency across the board with an in-depth understanding and respect for your brand
- Reduce time to train staff and embed culture/ethos
- Roles and responsibilities will be clear with no grey areas
- Your expectations and standards of behaviour will be clear and followed
- New team members will buy into your culture and understand your business instantly
- Used as a recruitment tool this will excite, motivate and inspire potential new team members to join your business and equally identify if this relationship is a fit
- Provide foundation and consistent standards for current employees
- Can be used to share with third parties for an understanding and insight to your business where there are opportunities to collaborate
Systems are by far the most overlooked aspect within our industry and “back office work” and whilst some regard them boring I consider them to be one of your most powerful assets you could own!! Most often this task is created accidentally or as a reactive strategy from unpleasant experiences all of which could have been avoided. And sadly, without them you potentially will put in many years of hard work to get very little at the exit stage because there is no real business without you being the driving force and keeping the ship afloat. Let me ask you if you went away for 6 months what would happen to your business? Would It thrive or head for decline? And when I’m talking systems I am talking real life personalised, bespoke systems unique to your business that are LIVE every day.
Let’s look at the king of all systems – McDonalds, why do you think out of the millions of burger, fast food joints and dinners that one is a multi-million-pound phenomenon ran by teenage kids? I tell you exactly why because they built a unique system backed up with policies and procedures LIVE in their business everyday 24 hours a day (Literally). Not having these systems in your business will stunt grow, sap resources, decrease productivity and de-motive your team. The ROI on this investment is immeasurable and will serve you again and again for years to come.
If you want to reach the Lifestyle stage then this is the programme for you this will give you all the practical steps and tools you need to get there.
Equally if you are already in the Lifestyle stage and have multiple salons or a really large team this programme is perfect for your salon manger/managers, business development person, area manager to be taking ownership and injecting life into the systems of your business. If you want to reach new levels of Lifestyle stage then investing in your salon systems will achieve this.
If you hold education programmes or seminars for salon owners then Systemise for Success will be a perfect workshop or programme for your event.
If you are ready to Systemise for Success then contact me now and I will agree a date, time and location, as this programme is designed specifically for you and I will package this programme individual to you and your needs. I look forward to working with you soon.
Organise around business functions, not people. Build systems within each business function. Let systems run the business and people run the systems. People come and go but the systems remain constant – Michael Gerber.
Make your salon the destination not the individuals – Jessica Crane